Important Message from Iredell Water Corporation Regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
March 17, 2020
The health and safety of our customers and employees is a top priority of Iredell Water Corporation’s board and management. To lessen the public health risks associated with the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we encourage all Iredell Water customers who have traditionally paid in person to consider using other bill payment methods during this time. We ask that you consider the following options for your own safety and convenience:
- Pay by mail: You may mail your payment to us at PO Box 711, Statesville, NC 28687. Please include your bill stub and write your account number on your check.
- Automatic bank draft: The bank draft option offers automatic bill payment each month. There are no additional fees for this service. You may download the form from our website. Please complete the form, sign, and mail form along with a voided check to our office at the address above. The form is located at https://iredellwater.com/documents/431/BANK_DRAFT_AUTHORIZATION_AGREEMENT.pdf
- Pay online: Simply by following the green “Bill Pay” buttons at www.iredellwater.com or by clicking PAY MY BILL NOW . Please register or login then select ‘Pay Bill’ from the side menu. This option is available 24 hours a day.
- Pay by phone: Pay your bill over the phone by dialing 1-877-215-5352. You must have your account number to use this service. This service is available 24 hours a day. (Accounts with multiple service locations cannot use this service at this time)
- 24 hr Drop box: Pay your bill by dropping off your payment along with bill stub in the drop box located beside the drive-thru at our office at 571 Jennings Rd, Statesville. This option is available 24 hours a day.
- Your Bank’s Bill-Pay service: Use your financial institutions bill payment service. Please contact your financial institution for more details. Please allow 3-5 business days for Iredell Water to receive your payment.
The EPA recommends that Americans continue to use, and drink tap water as usual. The World Health Organization (WHO) has stated that the, “presence of the COVID-19 virus has not been detected in drinking-water supplies and based on current evidence the risk to water supplies is low.” Additionally, according to the CDC, COVID-19 is mainly thought to spread between people who are in close contact with one another. Iredell Water Corporation has always followed EPA’s drinking water regulation standards which require all public water systems to treat potable water to remove or kill pathogens, including viruses.
We appreciate your patience during this time as we are working for our community to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Please visit our website at www.iredellwater.com and sign up for alerts on the right side for any future updates and developments regarding COVID-19 and its impact on our business.
Below are a list of resources where you can find factual information on Coronavirus causes and prevention measures.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at
Visit the NC Department of Health and Human Services website at https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina
Visit the Iredell County Health Department website at
Call the 24/7 the NC Division of Public Health statewide helpline staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a variety of experts who can assist (1-866-462-3821).