Please check here for the latest information on proposed improvements to our water system!
If you and your neighbors are interested in being served by Iredell Water Corporation you may petition our Board of Directors to see if the need is great enough and economically feasible to construct water mains in your area. Petitions can be picked up at our office located at 571 Jennings Rd, Statesville or downloaded by clicking the link below.
Please contact Keith Snoddy or Danny Sloan for more information at 704-876-0672.
Oswalt-Amity Hill Area
Iredell Water Corporation is currently in the preliminary engineering stages for a project in the Ostwalt-Amity area. This proposed project would extend public water lines to areas east of Troutman currently unserved by public water. These areas include the following:
- 2,380 LF of 8-inch water line from the end of the existing waster line on Bethesda Road to Ostwalt Amity Road
- 15,815 LF of 12-inch water line along Ostwalt Amity Road from Overcash Road to Shinnville Road
- 5,115 LF of 8-inch water line along Overcash Road from Ostwalt Amity Road to Weathers Creek Road.
- 16,690 LF of 8-inch water line along Weathers Creek Road from Ostwalt Amity Road to Shinnville Road.
- 13,370 LF of 8-inch water line along Brawley Road from Ostwalt Amity Road to Shinnville Road.
- 17,970 LF of 8-inch water line along Shinnville Road from Ostwalt Amity Road to Weathers Creek Road.