Extension of the North Carolina Governor’s Executive Order 124
June 01, 2020
Due to the extension of the North Carolina Governor’s Executive Order 124, Iredell Water Corporation will continue to not disconnect any residential water service due to non-payment. Iredell Water Corporation will also continue to waive late fees and interest on accounts until after July 29th, 2020. This will allow those experiencing financial difficulty more time to make payments. Iredell Water Corporation will continue to read water meters and send bills for water usage as usual. Customers are advised to adhere to established payment schedules to avoid large account balances. This measure does not waive the required payment of any water utility. Customers experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19 may request payment plan options by contacting our staff during normal business hours.
Customers experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19 may request an extended payment plan option. The deadline for all payment plan requests is now July 29th, 2020. Payment plans will not automatically be extended to past due customers. The account holder must request the payment plan and sign a payment plan form acknowledgement. Customers are encouraged to make payment arrangements as soon as possible. There will be no extension past the July 29th, 2020 deadline to sign up for the payment plan.
Customer Service & Billing Specialists are available during our normal operation hours of Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30 pm to 4:30pm. You may call by phone to 704-876-0672. Our lobby is now open to walk-in traffic.
Below are more details on options for bill payment that our customer may use:
- Pay by mail:You may mail your payment to us at PO Box 711, Statesville, NC 28687. Please include your bill stub and write your account number on your check.
- Automatic bank draft:The bank draft option offers automatic bill payment each month. There are no additional fees for this service. You may download the form from our website. Please complete the form, sign, and mail form along with a voided check to our office at the address above. The form is located on our website under “Forms & Reports” > “All Forms”
- Your Bank’s Bill-Pay service: Use your financial institutions bill payment service. Please contact your financial institution for more details. Please allow 3-5 business days for Iredell Water to receive your payment.
- Pay online: Simply by following the green “Bill Pay” buttons at iredellwater.com. Please register or login then select ‘Pay Bill’ from the side menu. This option is available 24 hours a day.
- Pay by phone:Pay your bill over the phone by dialing 1-877-215-5352. You must have your account number to use this service. This service is available 24 hours a day. (Accounts with multiple service locations cannot use this service at this time)
- Drive-Thru: Open during our normal business hours- Monday through Friday, 8:00am-12:30pm, 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- 24-hour Drop box:Pay your bill by dropping off your payment along with bill stub in the drop box located beside the drive-thru at our office at 571 Jennings Rd, Statesville. This option is available 24 hours a day.
- In person in our lobby: While our lobby is now open, we encourage you to pay by one of the above means. Please reserve this option for signing up for payment plans or other account issues. Please maintain social distancing if you decide to come into our lobby.