Welcome to the Iredell Water Corporation Community. Please contact our office by phone and you may print out the Service Application and Agreement to save time when you apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.
Iredell Water Corporation is a membership owned, non-profit utility which since 1967, has provided public drinking water to the community in mainly Northern Iredell County. Below you will find useful information on water rates, tap fees, and service areas as well as helpful tips for you the consumer.
How To Sign Up For Water Service
To initiate service you must come to our office located at 571 Jennings Rd., Statesville, NC. You will need the following:
- A completed Service Application Form.
- You & your spouse (if applicable) SSN # or Federal Tax ID #
- If a Business the Company name and Federal Tax ID#
- A valid picture ID. This can be a driver’s license, state identification card or passport.
- Proof of ownership of property if owner.*
- Lease agreement if renting along with Owners name, address, and phone number*
- Physical address where service is requested.
- Payment for Membership ($10) and deposit (Owner $50, Renter $100)**
- Payment for tap fees if service is for new tap.
*If applying for service and you can not provide proof of ownership or a lease/renters agreement service can not be granted. If you do not have a legal lease/renters agreement you may use the Oral Lease Agreement which can be downloaded below. It must be completed by the property owner.
**Deposits are required on all new locations services and/or accounts, regardless of past history.
Iredell Water Corporation accepts payment by cash, check, money order, bank draft or credit/debit card. Requests for service are accepted only during business hours. Any fraudulent information on the water service application will result in denial of service water service or immediate disconnection of water service. Request for same day service to cut water on will also be charged a $25 fee. Sign up for Service Today!